Wives who want to preserve their marriage should avoid these fatal statements:
1) You’re just like your father: Feelings towards in-laws should be a taboo subject.
2) Why don’t you earn as much as..: Nothing can destroy a man’s self-confidence so quickly.
3) You spend more time with your friends than me: A wide circle of friends can improve a relationship.
4) You watch too much TV: Viewing helps a person relax after a hard day’s work.
5) You’ve changed since you were younger: who doesn’t?
6) I’ll get a divorce: A dangerous threat when not seriously meant.
7) Not tonight. I have a headache: Be honest about your true feelings – most husbands will understand.
8) You let the kids get away with thief: Never undermine his authority with the children and especially not in their presence.
1) Do tell your mate “I love you.” Don’t say it just before you need a favor.
2) Do buy your mate a nice gift. Don’t say to him later that you had to sacrifice to buy it.
3) Do flatter your spouse when you’re out socially. Don’t criticize him in public.
4) Do discipline your children at the time they misbehave. Don’t leave it for your mate to take care of later.
All good sense guidelines, but what about the things men often say which drive their wives round the bend. Like, for instance, the classic, “How can you be too tired when you’ve been at home all day with the kids?”
Here Are a Few Examples:
1) You’re putting on a bit of weight, aren’t you?
2) Is the onion soup meant to taste of onion?
3) Go on, have another chocolate – it doesn’t matter. What did it cost?
Marriage is an obligation and responsibility between husband and wife, to form a unified love, respect, conduct, relationships, etc. and family according to their life’s values.
Copyright © 2013 - fx777.ExpertsColumn.Com · All Rights Reserved | Powered by: ExpertsColumn.com